We hear more and more about the importance of correct posture, often we ourselves tell our children, or we hear from others: "Strengthen yourself"!
Many people think that this is only important from an aesthetic point of view, but would you have thought that the cause of most of your headaches, shoulder complaints, and back pain is improper posture, a sedentary lifestyle, or repetitive bad movement patterns.
Or you wouldn't even think that because of one slip or sticking, you don't have your braces or because of this you can't bend backwards or even bend forwards.
What happens during posture analysis:
• we prepare an anamnesis (lifestyle, job, daily physical activity, complaints, pain)
• we assess the statics of the body based on different aspects
• we look at the physiological curves of the spine (where there is a deviation from normal),
• we discuss the cause of muscle imbalance (under- and over-functioning muscles),
• we make a proposal to improve the quality of movement
• review the most important corrective exercises (stretching, strengthening).